Safe microbiological fertilizers - the future of agriculture
Proper feeding is a prerequisite for growing both your own crop and ornamental plants in the garden. Not only the regularity and timeliness of fertilizer application, but also their quality are important. Today, a new generation of drugs is replacing chemicals. Microbiological fertilizers fundamentally change the idea of plant nutrition. They not only provide plants with everything necessary, but also improve the condition of the soil and restore the biological environment.
Benefits of Microbiological Fertilizers
Green gardening and natural farming have become increasingly popular in recent years. An alternative to traditional agricultural technology and standard “chemistry” allows not only to obtain environmentally friendly crops, but also contributes to the restoration of soil, natural resources and biological environment. This approach applies to all aspects of soil cultivation and plant care, including fertilizing.
It is with top dressing that the main risk of traditional farming methods is associated. Chemical fertilizers fall into the soil, the advantages of which are very ambiguous and controversial. With the apparent effectiveness and visible effect, they lead to the accumulation of nitrates and toxins, and together with an abundant harvest we get very unsafe vegetables, fruits, berries and greens.
Fortunately, today gardeners and gardeners have an alternative. Safe microbiological fertilizers are drugs that allow you to effectively complete the task of providing plants with all the necessary nutrients, but using natural mechanisms to increase soil fertility. They are effective not only as fertilizers. Due to the vital activity of living bacteria and microorganisms in them, plants gain access not only to individual macro- and microelements. Saturating the soil with biologically active substances, microbiological preparations provide plants with all the elements necessary for their growth and vital activity, which simply cannot be recreated artificially.
Microbiological preparations are characterized by:
- environmental Safety;
- absolute harmlessness for the future harvest - the ability to grow environmentally friendly vegetables, berries and fruits;
- high efficiency (biological products show their effect on soils in a very different state, regardless of their composition, features of use, suitable for any type of plant);
- ease of use.
At the same time solving the problem of high-quality top dressing and soil restoration, biological products suggest changing the approach to top dressing. Instead of just providing plants with nutrients, they protect plants, improve and qualitatively change the soil, ensuring the restoration of natural fertility and the biological environment.
Ekomik Yield - a leader among microbiological preparations
Among the new generation microbiological preparations due to its high efficiency, the biotechnological product “Ekomik Yield” of the Biotechsoyuz company is the undisputed leader. This is a universal microbiological preparation that comprehensively affects the soil, the effect of which is aimed at increasing fertility and restoring soils.
The composition of the biological product “Ekomik Yield” includes:
- aerobic and anaerobic bacteria (bacilli and lactobacilli);
- complex enzyme complex;
- biologically active substances;
- complex of nutrients.
The impact of the “Ekomik Yield” preparation allows to restore the natural fertility of the soil and its biota - a unique set of organisms inhabiting the soil from invertebrates to microorganisms and fungi. Once in the ground, the bacteria that make up the drug begin to multiply actively. Aerobic microorganisms secrete substances that increase the natural immunity of plants and stimulate their growth, while anaerobic microorganisms deliver all the elements necessary for plants and inhibit the development of pathogens. Enzymes and biologically active substances contribute to the transformation of organics into accessible, easily absorbed by plants nutrients.
The biological product acts not only in the surface, but also in the deep layers of the soil:
- protects plants by inhibiting phytopathogens, releasing substances that repel pests and prevent diseases;
- promotes self-cleaning of the soil and restoration of a healthy environment.
Thanks to the use of the biological product "Ekomik Yield" for several garden seasons, the soil returns its natural characteristics and natural fertility. The need to use any chemicals to protect plants and fertilizers completely disappears.
- The biological product "Ekomik Yield" is used not only in the cultivation of berry, fruit crops or vegetables. It offers an environmentally friendly option of fertilizing in the garden, but can be used for ornamental plantings and even for indoor plants. It is equally effective for both the garden and indoor crops.
The proper use of a biological product is a very simple task. The high concentration of microorganisms and nutrients allows you to economically use microbiological fertilizers. After all, a biological product is used in a diluted form up to two thousand times. From 1 liter of biological product, you can get about 2 tons of a solution for processing soil and plants. A convenient form of release - bottles of 0.5 l and 1 l - make it easy to dose "Ekomik fruitful."
When using the biologic product “Ekomik Yield”, one should remember the need to follow instructions and recommendations. For microbiological preparations, it is advisable to use warm, standing water that does not contain chlorine. The optimum temperature of the water for the preparation of the solution is 25 degrees.
The use of the biological product "Ekomik productive"
The scope of use of microbiological fertilizers goes far beyond the scope of conventional top dressing, although it is in this capacity that they fully reveal all the advantages of using environmentally friendly products. Biological products can be used for system feeding during the active growing season - both foliar and traditional method:
- When using microbiological fertilizers using the non-root method, in addition to providing additional nutrition and maintaining leaf health, the task of activating natural protective mechanisms is achieved.
- Root dressing does not just provide the plant with the complex of nutrients they need. The active elements of the “Ekomik Yield” preparation contribute to the decomposition of organics, the absorption of excess nitrogen, activate the protective mechanisms of plants, support the microflora and ensure the creation of a healthy environment for the normal development of plants.
Keeping the standard frequency of top dressing - once every 2-4 weeks, you can provide plants in the garden and ornamental garden with everything necessary for the full development.
For top dressing, the Ekomik Yield biological product is diluted in the ratio of 10 ml of the drug per standard bucket (10 l) of water. The flow rate of a solution of microbiological fertilizers is similar to traditional watering: 2-3 liters per square meter of beds or flower beds, from 5 to 10 liters of water per bush and from 10 to 20 liters of water per tree.
Microbiological preparations also use:
- For presowing seed treatment. Biological product “Ekomik Yield” replaces the use of traditional stimulating drugs for untreated (unexposed) seeds. Only 5 drops of the drug per glass of water and half an hour of soaking can solve all the problems of pre-sowing treatment - to accelerate germination, increase resistance and protect seedlings from diseases.
- For growing seedlings. Regular treatment using the foliar spraying method with a standard frequency of once every 2-3 weeks with a biological product solution will help to obtain strong, healthy and resistant to negative influences seedlings. The drug is used at a concentration of 10 ml per 10 l of water.
- For indoor plants. Foliar or root dressing in the active growing season can improve the immunity of plants, increase the decorativeness of leaves and achieve more abundant flowering. Indoor plants are sprayed and watered with the same solution as the seedlings - 10 ml per 10 liters of water.
- For soil cultivation, its restoration and improvement. Only two treatments with a solution of the drug per year, supplemented by loosening, can improve and restore the structure of the soil, maintain its friability and breathability to the entire depth of the roots, reduce the risk of the spread of diseases and pests and accelerate the formation of humus. They are processed in spring and autumn, before planting and after harvesting, respectively. A high concentration solution (100 ml per 10 l of water) is used for tillage. For each square meter of the greenhouse, 1 liter of solution is consumed, and in the garden and in beds - 2-3 liters of solution.
The Ekomik Yield biological product is also suitable for efficient and quick composting.. Watering each layer of compostable mass with a concentrated solution of the drug, you can speed up the process of fertilizer maturation, stimulating the accelerated decomposition of organics. High-quality compost with beneficial microflora can be obtained after 1.5-3 months. For composting, the Ekomik Yield product is dissolved in water in a proportion of 100 ml per 10 l (this solution is enough to process 2 square meters of a compost layer).
Video channel of NPO Biotehsoyuz on youtube